About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
I am a wife,mother,and nana learning to live with a disorder called Chiari1 Malformation with syringomelyia & other disorders all related to the chiari.I traveled a long journey too find results and my wish is to help others find help thru my experiences.I have given up a career I worked hard at for over 3 decades, but the 1 thing that I lost, is I am unable to be the mother I had planned and should be to my daughters, and that by far is the greatest loss of all.I was happy to have validation but accepting limitations is difficult for one who was so active and independent and wanted so much more for my children, as we all do as parents. I made friendships that are more valuable to me than any pill. They make me smile, laugh, and cry,but most of all they saved me from the aloneness.My wish. after a cure is that someday I can turn to a neighbor, new friend, or even a medical professional and when I say I have Chiari the answer will not be "Chiari what is that?" Wellcome to my journey into discovering all I can about my disorders and try to bring awareness and maybe share a laugh with someone and let them know that they too will never have to travel this road alone.

Monday, September 1, 2008

A courageous boy fighting a similar disorder

A boy who is battling a similar disorder to chiari the flow of spinal fluid is similar problem, he is awesome.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS DISORDER GO TO THIS LINK

this is the government documentation explanation on this boys disorder that mirrors alot of the symptoms of chiari.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

longchamp, oakley sunglasses, nike roshe run, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin pas cher, burberry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, sac longchamp, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tiffany and co, air jordan pas cher, ugg boots, prada outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, longchamp pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton

Unknown said...

nfl jerseys, north face outlet, bottega veneta, reebok shoes, baseball bats, mont blanc, nike air max, asics running shoes, iphone cases, oakley, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, nike roshe, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, nike air max, hollister, soccer jerseys, ray ban, celine handbags, mcm handbags, nike trainers, new balance, lululemon, babyliss, ghd, north face outlet, converse outlet, ferragamo shoes, gucci, ralph lauren, louboutin, herve leger, hollister, longchamp, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, vans, soccer shoes, vans shoes, timberland boots, jimmy choo shoes, chi flat iron, valentino shoes, nike huarache, lancel, birkin bag, wedding dresses, beats by dre, p90x workout